- Prof. Mike Niemier (Notre Dame) will give an overview of using FeFET-based TCAM arrays for one/few-shot learning applications.
- Kai Ni (post-doc, Suman Datta's group) will talk about experimentally calibrated FeFET models.
- Xunzhao Yin (graduate student, Michael Niemier) will discuss FeFET-based TCAM circuits + cell/array-level benchmarking.
- Ann Franchesca Laguna (graduate student, Michael Niemier) will discuss how compact, FeFET based TCAM arrays can be used to perform distance metric calculations in memory augmented neural networks for one/few-shot learning applications.
- Mike Niemier will wrap up + discuss extensibility to other centers within the JUMP program, etc.
This meeting is only available to the JUMP research community, such as Principal Investigators, Postdoc researchers, Students, and Industry/Government liaisons.